Meet Janie P. Barnett, Au.D., FAAA
Dr. Barnett is an audiologist well-known for her work with difficult-to-test children. An integral part of our practice, Dr. Barnett utilizes state-the-art facilities to diagnose and sometimes prevent hearing loss.
Her work includes:
- Hearing evaluations for adults and children
- Auditory brain stem testing
- Testing for vestibular disorders, vertigo, etc.
- Electrical activity testing for facial nerve disorders
- Doctor of Audiology Degree from The School of Audiology of the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, 2004.
- Master of Science Degree in Audiology from Teachers College, Columbia University, 1974.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Speech/Language Pathology from Hofstra University, 1972.
ABA Board Certification, American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
New York State License in Audiology
Hearing Aid Dispensing License
ASHA, Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
New York State Speech, Language and Hearing Association (NYSSLHA)
American Auditory Society (AAS)
American Tinnitus Association (ATA)
Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)